Angela Harbinson, CEO of The Separation Guide, sat down with Network Members Kylie Macdonald from Morgans Financial and Selena James from Future Family Law to talk about financial empowerment before, during and after separation.
- How to avoid emotionally driven financial decisions
- Steps you can take to help understand your financial situation
- Tips to help you strengthen your wealth over the long term
- Importance of properly understanding what is in your ‘asset pool‘ including your liabilities
- A checklist to guide you in the right direction
- Your family’s second biggest asset is superannuation and this should always be considered
- Financial abuse and how you can set new financial goals post-separation.